The Bolt Hole is a luxury holiday caravan tucked into woodland at the popular Sandhills Holiday Park at Mudeford in Dorset. You can walk within five minutes to the much loved Mudeford seafront, look out at the Needles in one direction or up the harbour to Christchurch in the other. Seaside doesn’t get any better!
A few key points about the Bolt Hole:
• Sleeps: 4 (or 6 using pull-out bed)
• Bedrooms: 2
• Pets: no
• Short breaks: March and November
The holiday home is spacious and equipped to a high standard with little touches you don’t always find.
The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, gas cooker, fridge, freezer and microwave. The beautifully fitted main bedroom has its own en-suite toilet, while the single beds in the second bedroom can be configured as a double. The shower attracts comments from those used to just a dribble of lukewarm warm in similar caravans. French windows access a large wrap-around deck area equipped with table for six, plus sun loungers.
• For comfort: central heating, double glazing, underfloor insulation
• For food: cooker, microwave, toaster, fridge, freezer
• For looking good: hair dryer
• For entertainment: two TVs with DVD players; supply of DVDs, games and books
• For the kids: indoor and outdoor toys, playground yards away
• For relaxation: sun loungers, beach towels,
• For internet: wi-fi available within the park (free access in club house).
If you decide you would like to stay at the Bolt Hole, you will deal direct with an owner who cares whether you enjoy your holiday, and is happy to chat personally at any time. The property is maintained and cleaned to a high standard.
We ask for a 25% deposit upon booking, with the balance payable eight weeks before your holiday. Unlike many, we don’t ask for a damage deposit.